This recipe has become an all time favorite in our household. My kids beg for them, and tell me they are better than any other nuggets they've had. I hope yours feel the same way!
Preheat oven to 350F
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
seasoned bread crumbs
butter (for 4 breasts I use about 2-3 Tbs)
1. Cut your chicken into good size pieces or strips...however your kids will eat them.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together equal parts seasoned bread crumbs, panko and Parmesano Reggiano...enough to coat your chicken.
3. Melt butter, then add 1/4 C. milk.
4. Throw a bunch of chicken in the butter/milk bowl, swish it around, then dump into the bread crumb mixture. Get your hands nice a dirty...cover them completely, and place on a cookie sheet. Continue with the remaining chicken.
5. Bake for 10-15 min...depending on the size of your chicken bites, flip, and continue baking for another 10-15 min.